So here's my introduction! I'm Erin, I'm notyet40, I'm married and have a wonderful daughter. I've been stitching since I was about 13, but really got back into it about 15 years ago, when I finished grad school and got my first job. I used to be obsessed with fantasy designs, but over the years my tastes have changed/grown (I still love fantasy stuff, but I've gotten pickier!). As for my goals this year:
- Make progress on Dark Sorceress
- Make progress on Fairy Tale Towne
- Chart name and birthdate and finish a birth piece I started last year
- Work on smalls - as part of my other SAL commitment, Stitching Lotus' "Smalls SAL"
- Finish "Fairy's Gate," my New Year's start this year.
- Finish Just Nan's "Wings."
- Stitch a piece for my kitchen. I'm considering Homespun Elegance's "Olde Shaker Tune," but no concrete plans yet.
- Annual ornament for my daughter (which will also qualify as a small, so winning!).
- Just enjoy my stitching. I want to look forward to my stitching and crafting time, not dread it!
A week off from work (plus a few more days for some medical stuff) has meant that I've made quite a bit of progress on that New Year's start, too - here is "Fairy's Gate" as of today.