Thursday, May 20, 2021

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needlecrafts, and Mom got about $89 from her little plant starts.

The center of our space.  I sold the mermaid box, the little "Cozy" plaque (next to the red box), and all the tooth fairy pillows.

This seemed to be the prime selling spot - the large box, the little jade plant, and 2 of the jars (the butterfly and the one with the blue flowers) all sold.

Mom's plants (we ended up with another table here, making the plant space wider).

Here, the long box with the Ink Circles vine sold (it is actually the same box as the mermaid one, but it was priced $5 less - I based most of my prices on size, but the mermaid was more because as my artist friend said, "don't forget to charge a little for emotional investment - get more for the ones you really love").  And it is hard to see, but there is a little chipboard box up next to my sign in the back - that sold, too.

There were 17 vendors there, and it was in the middle of a field at a rural nature center, so it wasn't incredibly busy.  There was a live band for a few hours, and a couple food trucks for snacks.  I spent a little money myself - because who doesn't need some homemade goat's milk body lotion with the name "Monkey Farts"? - and we had a good time.  Many thanks to my dad for helping us set up our tables and awning, so we weren't baking in the sun!

Now I can't stop making little boxes, in hopes of trying this again...


2 comments:

ishikasingh said...

It is great to see your beautiful post, such post is rarely seen, I am really very impressed with your post and I hope you keep writing more such posts in your life. Gurugram vip girl
Gurugram party girls
newly married Girls Bhiwadi
models In Gurgaon
slim Girls Gurugram
Gurgaon dateing girl
Naughty Girl Gurugram
Real photos Girls Gurugram
Gurugram Girls Number

Achima Abelard said...

Thank you for this wonderful post, I want to use this opportunity to share about My life how I strunggled with Hiv/Aids Disease before the Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases, HIV, Herpes, Neuromuscular Diseases , Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, ..www.drituaherbalcenter.com .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...