Sunday, November 01, 2020

The Littlest Mermaid


 Another "small"!  This is "The Littlest Mermaid" by White Lyon Needleart Designs, a kit from the virtual round robins at Celebration of Needlework 2020.  A quick little stitch, and the finishing wasn't too challenging - I'd never made a humbug before, but it came together pretty easily (I did use my machine instead of hand-stitching it together). 

I changed her eyes to blue, and added the bead in her left hand.  Even the littlest mermaid needs some bling!!

2 comments:

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Your fabric enhances the design. It's a pretty little finish.

Astrids dragon said...

She's adorable, a great finish! And yes, a mermaid should always have bling.
I love the mermaid figurine, I've seen plenty but never a mermaid, lucky you!

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...