Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Return of the Pudgies

This is the first Shepherd's Bush design of any significant size that I've ever finished...and as much as I love it, I'm not sure if I'll be starting another one any time in the near future.  :/  This is "A Devon Hedge," with some modifications - like I left off the text that says "a devon hedge," as well as the top "abc" lettering band, and I duplicated the top floral band in reverse on the bottom.  I mostly loved the verse about the children of the heath, and the little pudgy people!  But all those fiddly vines...and the bands of 2 different shades of off-white on off-white fabric...did NOT love that.  The frame is just one I picked up at a thrift shop some time ago, and I took the glass out.

2 comments:

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

I like your modifications. The colours are so delicate.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That's a lovely design, I like their people too. And the speciality stitches they use so well.

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...