Friday, October 02, 2020

Easily distracted - but at least I finished it.

 My mother is always hunting through the thrift stores for those old jewelry boxes I like to put needlework in....she found a rather nasty one a few weeks ago.  But I graciously took it, cleaned it, spray painted it black, replaced the hinges, and stitched this little lady.

"Which Witch" (in part) by La-D-Da
stitched on 40-ct. lambswool linen with DMC 310

The inside of the box is also painted black, and I used the same "spooky apothecary label" fabric that I used on the little witch jar wrapper in the post below to make a padded bottom.  Overall, I'm pleased with this one!

1 comment:

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

You made a good job of cleaning up the jewellery box and the design is an ideal size for it.

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...