Monday, September 14, 2020

School, as it is...

 Today was my daughter's first day of school (5th grade).  Her school is going back in person, and she's wearing a mask and social distancing....  :/  It is all totally necessary and we are staying positive, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous.  I keep telling myself, we're in rural upstate NYS, our positivity rates are low and community transmission seems limited...but still.

But I stuck to tradition and took a vacation day for myself today.  I stitched up a little witch over the weekend ("Salem" by M Designs from an older JCS Halloween issue), and made her into a jar wrapper.  I love the fabric!  The outside is a creepy apothecary print I found at JoAnn Fabric, and the inside is a lime green solid with sparkles.

1 comment:

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

I like your finish.

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...