Tuesday, April 07, 2020

A freebie finish

"Self-Isolating Bat" by Night Spirit Studio

This was one of the many free patterns offered by designers as part of the #bewellandstitch initiative.  There are a lot of sweet little designs out there!  I stitched this one on a piece of Hand-dyed by Stephanie "Oberon" evenweave, instead of the black aida used in the pattern.  I even had some black aida, but I didn't like the feel of the fabric or the way the coverage looked.  I also added little beady black eyes!

I have an idea for how I might finish it, but I need some plastic vampire fangs...

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This bat is adorable! I'm planning to make a list of these designs for my Freebie page on my blog so I will definitely be adding this one.

Bethan said...

Oh I love it! Intrigued to see what you will do with the plastic vampire fangs! x

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...