Sunday, February 16, 2020

And now back to stitching

There are still boxes everywhere, and rooms to get "just so," but I'm tired, and a girl's gotta stitch, right?!?  Besides, my niece's loose teeth wait for no one!  So here's the (somewhat poorly photographed) results of a night of stitching, a bit of sewing, and several hours spent organizing/finding supplies/putting together a new sewing table.
Her older sister has a similar one, only her fairy is melon orange and pink.  I do my best to use their favorite colors - Maggie requested purple and blue.

Back to the unpacking!

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is a nice idea for the wobbly tooth years!

Astrids dragon said...

That turned out great, she chose great colours!

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...