Saturday, January 26, 2019

Last Year's Finish

I realized in my 2018 recap post that I never shared a picture of this finish....so here is Moonflower Needleart's "May You Believe," with a BIG thank you to Robin for the purple floss (HDF silk, "Old Maid of the Aubergine")!
I may actually get this framed soon, as part of the Fully Finished Gallery SAL.  Earlier today I finished my New Year's start, Plum Street Samplers "Cape Cod Keeps" as a single piece instead of 2 smalls, and it is already at the frame shop!  I had a small frame from the thrift store, but no glass, and my framer is really good with mounting pieces.  It only cost about $20, and should be done pretty quickly.  I have a picture of the piece set into the frame, but I think I'll make you all wait for the professional finish!

2 comments:

Kay said...

Just beautiful. x

Robin in Virginia said...

This turned out so pretty with the purple thread. I am happy that I could help you out with the thread.

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...