Well, the new year is here, but not much is changing in our house. You know what they say...if it isn't broke... LOL That said, I DO want to attempt to get a bit more organized, and stay on top of household chores like laundry and bathroom cleaning. We shall see!
I spent today home with the Wee One while hubby had to work, so no New Years stitching has happened yet. Before I get into anything tonight, I thought I'd post one last pic of Morticia. Almost overflowing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Craft Sale!
So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend. And we didn't do terribly! I sold $125 worth of needle...
-
So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend. And we didn't do terribly! I sold $125 worth of needle...
-
After 11 hours in the hospital Sunday night/Monday morning.....I'm no longer pregnant. It was easily the scariest night of my life, as ...
-
...and just to tease you all, I'll show you this first. hehehe Can you guess?? Yep, after almost 2 YEARS of stitching, she's done!!...
No comments:
Post a Comment