Participating in Measi's "WIPocalypse" last year re-awakened my love of list-making, goal-setting, and (hopefully) accomplishing things with my stitching. So in that spirit, here is what I hope to do in 2013.
1) Participate in another round of the WIPocalypse.
2) Participate in the TUSAL hosted by Daffycat.
3) Post - with pictures - a bit more frequently. Two SALs = at least 2 posts per month, let's see if I can at least double that!
1) Finish "Labyrinth" - possibly by March, for DH's birthday?
2) Finish the Dark Sorceress.
3) Add at least one square to my long-neglected Me, Myself & I Neighborhood.
4) Finish Just Nan's "Tiffany" Glorious Wings butterfly fairy (almost done now!).
5) Start and finish Just Nan's "Gypsy Rose" Glorious Wings butterfly fairy.
6) Participate in some exchanges. I've already signed up for the Shepherd's Bush round over at Hooked on Exchanging.
7) A few ornaments - at the very least, Wee One's annual one!
8) Finish some smalls for the basket on my kitchen table - I don't think changing it out monthly is realistic for me right now, but maybe some seasonal things.
9) Start something from my Homespun Elegance collection. For some reason, Miniature Samplers IV has been calling to me, as has Olde Shaker Tune.
10) I have 2 wedding pieces charted out that I NEED to get started on, if not finish - since my sister was married in 2010 and my SIL in 2011. They aren't pressuring me, but I feel bad!
So there it is. I'm sure things will change throughout the year, but this is at least a rough outline!