I can't believe it is March already...and on Friday our little monkey will be ONE!! Holy cow, time flies.
And I find myself faced with a dilemma. As you may have gathered from my last post, we don't have a whole lot of money for discretionary spending right now. I've been selling a few bits and baubles on eBay (both stitching stuff and other things around the house that I can't see any reason to keep), and it is nice to watch the dimes accumulate in my PayPal account! But last night I saw the schedule for this year's Celebration of Needlework in New Hampshire. Now, I've been once before, in 2009, and I had a lovely time. It was just so neat to be in a place with that many other stitchers! I'm soooo tempted. DH has mentioned that perhaps part of it could be my birthday/Mother's Day gift.... But I still feel guilty committing that much money to something so frivolous, especially when we are trying to figure out how to pay for travel this summer for my sister-in-law's wedding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Craft Sale!
So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend. And we didn't do terribly! I sold $125 worth of needle...
-
So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend. And we didn't do terribly! I sold $125 worth of needle...
-
...and just to tease you all, I'll show you this first. hehehe Can you guess?? Yep, after almost 2 YEARS of stitching, she's done!!...
-
After 11 hours in the hospital Sunday night/Monday morning.....I'm no longer pregnant. It was easily the scariest night of my life, as ...
1 comment:
It's not frivolous. Finding time for yourself is a crucial part of remaining a happy mom and wife. Maybe this won't be the right opportunity for other reasons, but it is important to find time to do the things you value.
On a different note, now that my little ones are 2 years old, I find it harder to get away.
Post a Comment