Friday, March 04, 2011

March TUSAL

Just a quick update, nothing much to see here....Morticia wanted to pose with my latest start, "Melville's Return" by The Cricket Collection. (I thought it was "The Voyage Home," but that is the entire pamphlet, this pattern is "Melville's Return." Not that it makes much difference.)

I don't anticipate a lot of stitching happening this weekend, as we are planning a small birthday party for the Munchkin. I can't believe she is ONE already -- today, in fact! While we haven't made any big plans - and really not many gifts, because really, what does a 1 year-old NEED that we don't already have? - there will be cupcakes and a grandparent or 2 in the house..... :)

2 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Morticia is looking fine.
Happy Birthday to that sweet little Munchkin.

Daffycat said...

Hmmmm, Morticia is getting so plump!

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...