Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Vacationing with Barefoot Santa

I've been "off the grid" a bit for the past 5 or 6 days....I took some vacation time, and Hubby and I took a trip to one of my favorite "homes" away from home - the Great Lakes Medieval Faire. We had a lovely time, spending too much money and catching up with friends we haven't seen in months. We got home late Sunday night, and I don't have to go back to work until tomorrow, so I've done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for the past 2 days!! hehehe Hmmm, maybe tonight I'll finally do that load of laundry I've been thinking about.

I did get some work done on Father Christmas over the past week or so. You know, I love the little "pudgy" people in Shepherd's Bush designs....but why is Santa barefoot?!?!? (DH tried to answer this by saying he could be Desert Santa. But then why is he still wearing his heavy overcoat and stocking cap??)
I also spent a bit of time this afternoon packaging up my "By the Sea" exchange. I had so much fun with this one, and I can't wait until I can share it with everyone!! But the mailing date is still a ways off.

1 comment:

Cindy F. said...

You and dh made me laugh re: Santa's bare feet!! Too funny...but, why is he bare footed??...lol!
Great progress Erin!
Hope you guys had a wonderful, restful vacation!!

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...