I'm about halfway done with the last band of the "Lilacs" sampler, and I'm hoping to share a picture of the finished project soon. Just wait until you see all the French knots.....
Time for goals!
1) Work on Me, Myself &I project. Yes.
2) Work on "Labyrinth" for DH. Yes.
3) Do some finishing. Yes -- the baby gift bag and the Valentine freebie, both 100% finished!
4) Start something small. Yes, the Lilacs sampler (and the 2 projects above, as well).
5) Mermaids? NO.
1) Finish "Lilacs."
2) Work on "Labyrinth."
3) Baby project for step-sister-in-law #3 -- I already have a pattern picked out, just waiting for the baby (due any day now)!
4) Mermaids. One of the themes for March over on The Wagon BB is Mirabilia, so hopefully that will get me motivated...
5) Work on Fairy Tale Towne.
Hmm, March seems like a rather ambitious month, doesn't it?!?!? But Lilacs is almost done, the baby project will be relatively small, and the other projects are big enough that finishing isn't in the cards...so I'll just keep stitching along!
This is the little mermaid pattern I started the other night - a freebie. There was no color key, so I'm using: Crescent Colors "...
Pardon the rather blurry cell phone picture.... I knew I wanted to mount this piece on a wooden plaque, but its dimensions were making i...
...or you will end up frogging a whole bunch of over-one stitching. Grrr. So there is no progress pic on the cowboy piece today, because I...