Monday, December 08, 2008

More stitching A.D.D.

I really couldn't settle on a project this weekend....I started off Friday night working on Judith's RR, then on Saturday I pulled out a freebie design that I quickly abandoned, by Saturday night I'd moved - briefly - on to the Mermaids, and tonight I worked on finishing up my square on my own RR (yes, it is home!! I'll post a pic when my square is done -- although there is still one empty space).

But here is part of why I was so distracted....a package arrived Saturday!! And in it was my new floor stand, courtesy of eBay. After putting it together, I'm pretty sure it is NOT a Hearthside frame (as I originally thought), but it is still gorgeous. I'll even overlook the fact that I have to baste my fabric to the scroll rods, that's how much I like it!!I think my favorite feature is how it flips the piece so you can reach the back....even DH was impressed. And yes, that is the infamous Mermaids up there right now. Hopefully since they are now basted to the rods, I'll get motivated to finish them! Now, if only my little craft nook wasn't so near the door.....brrrrr!

Oh, and I caught the pets like this Saturday morning. Teehee.
The look in the dog's eyes says it all.... "Mo-o-o-o-o-m......make her move!!" (My dog is so darned passive, it is almost sad.)

4 comments:

Karen said...

Looks like a nice floor stand, Erin. Good luck with it! Your pets are too cute!!

Theresa said...

That is one nice stand!!!! You'll be whipping through your stitches with that one~
Your pets are adorable~ How can you say no to that face?

Brenda Lou said...

Great stand!! I love the base on it! You can stash stuff in it....LOL And your pets are just adorable. It's amazing how cats can just take a place over without a please or a thank you :)

Cindy F. said...

Ahhh, your babies are precious!! My puppy girl would never let a kitty near her without going nuts!

The stand is really awesome! Congrats on getting that!

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...