I have nothing to share today except my newly-arrived stash....
My contribution to the Black Friday shopping spree here in the U.S. I ordered from Stitching Bits & Bobs, and all my goodies arrived today. From left to right, we have:
- a fat quarter of "Babbling Brook" jobelan -- possibly for my "Me Myself and I" project?
- a skein of Waterlilies (Bouquet) called for in a southwestern pattern that I have
- Elizabeth Designs' "Celtic Knot" pattern and floss chartpack (from Bobbie's clearance pages)
- "Born to Stand Out" by The Sunflower Seed (also a clearance item, and too wacky and cute for me to pass up)
- one of The Cricket Collection's most recent releases, "Rest and Be Thankful." I just love the little house!
Now I'm off to stitch a bit....