Saturday, July 19, 2008

Balancing Act

SBQ, 7/9/2008 - How do you balance your stitching time with your other obligations such as work, household chores, etc.?

What a timely question!! LOL As I try to pack and not think about the stitching I can't do.... *sigh*
Balancing stitching and work isn't such a problem for me, since I have to go to work every day and I can't stitch there! But housework....oh, housework. I'd much rather spend an evening or a weekend stitching than doing laundry and vacuuming, that's for sure. I've tried the "reward" system -- do some housework, then reward myself with some stitching time -- but it never seems to work that well. Thankfully, my obsession with stitching does seem to wax and wane just enough to keep me from living in the midst of a total mess. As for cooking....huzzah for crockpots and casseroles!

No comments:

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...