Sunday, May 18, 2008

Attack of the Littles

It was an especially crafty weekend around here...not only did I finish my piece for the Fantasy Exchange (although I still can't share, because the mailing date isn't until next week), but I also picked another design from my "Celebration of Stitching" book, finished it, and cubed it!
"Enjoying the View" by Mosey 'N Me
stitched on 28-ct. Water Lily Jobelan

I have no idea what I'll do with this now....hmmm. DH's cousin's little daughter told her mom that she wants a pet rabbit -- maybe I should send it to her?? LOL I also thought about turning my "Blessed Be" freebie into a flat-fold, but just didn't get around to it.

And to comment on some comments left on my last post:
Kathy - The wedding piece was stitched for the sister of one of DH's best friends. Since DH and I met online, and he moved over 800 miles to be with me, I don't know many of his old friends. However, I HAVE met (and absolutely love) the bride's brother. Plus, their mother is a quilter and crafter, so I'm pretty sure my gift will be appreciated! In fact, Mom had some input into the design elements/colors.
Tree - I'm so glad you stopped by! And thank you for the compliment...although I must say it seems you've created some pretty amazing and beautiful things yourself. *wink*

No comments:

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...