Sunday, January 27, 2008

Random Stitchiness

First, last week's SBQ.
Have you had a happy dance yet this year? If so, tell us about it! (Or just point to the entry that mentions it.) If not, when do you predict it will be?
I finished the little "Think of All the Beauty" freebie -- there is a picture and a link to the post in my sidebar. Oh, and a square for the Neighborhood RR. That's all so far!

Next, my eBay stash haul. *blush*
The "Sand Castle" pattern purchase was inspired by Kathy's seaside neighboorhood RR project. I was scouring the web for beachy patterns, and came across this one -- although it wasn't quite right for the RR square, I decided I wanted it for ME! It is by Marie Barber, and from an old issue of Just Cross Stitch. I probably paid entirely too much for it, but oh well. The fabric is a cut of Silkweaver's "Cameo" that I think will be perfect for the castle....and last but not least, Raise the Roof's "Crabby All Year" series for April-June. Someone gave me January-March as a RAK, so now I just need to save up for the final 2 installments.

I didn't get a lot of stitching done this past week.....not sure why, really. I did spend a bit of time yesterday rearranging my stash and consolidating some things, so that made me happy. I kept meaning to work on the Mermaids, but once again, that never happened. So here's my latest progress on the chickadee wreath - enjoy!

2 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Erin, how flattering that my RR inspired you to build castles in the sand! What a lovely pattern. Enjoy.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Your chickadee is looking lovely!

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...