Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I wanna play!

I've seen this making the rounds, and decided I'd join in.... The idea is to do a Google image search for your answer to each question, and post an image found on the first page of results.


Age you will be on your next birthday?










Place you would like to visit?










One of your favorite places.









Your favorite object?












Your favorite food?












Your favorite animal?









Your favorite color?












Name of a past pet?







Where you live?











1st grade teacher's last name?












Middle Name?












A bad habit of yours?









Favorite flower?









Favorite Holiday?

2 comments:

Suz said...

hee - We're the same age!

Darla said...

This meme has been such fun!!

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...