1) Finish "Sensational Summer." Well, it is as done as it is going to get for now....since the intended recipients have indicated that they don't want it.
2) Make SIGNIFICANT progress on the Celtic wedding piece. I think I accomplished this -- see pic on 1/22 to decide for yourself!
3) Make time for a few small "Guilt-Free January" starts. Right now I have one of Black Swan's water globe freebies ("The Fairy and the Swan") and Just Nan's "Wintry Mix" waiting in the wings.... Yep -- I started AND FINISHED "the Fairy and the Swan," started "Wintry Mix," and started the "Old Books" sampler.
(In addition to the goals I set for myself last month, I also worked on Mermaids of the Deep Blue for a day or 2 and finished 3 scrapbook pages!)
High hopes for February:
1) More work on the wedding sampler. *sigh*
2) Work on "Old Books." I'm really enjoying this design!
3) Work on "Wintry Mix."
4) Start a Christmas design from one of my JCS ornie issues.
Because a girl can never have too many octagonal jewelry boxes....right? This is my July small, Homespun Elegance's "Lady Quaker...
...or you will end up frogging a whole bunch of over-one stitching. Grrr. So there is no progress pic on the cowboy piece today, because I...
This is the little mermaid pattern I started the other night - a freebie. There was no color key, so I'm using: Crescent Colors "...
Pardon the rather blurry cell phone picture.... I knew I wanted to mount this piece on a wooden plaque, but its dimensions were making i...