Monday, October 24, 2005

Weekend come and gone.

I'm not sure what happened to this weekend, but it sure wasn't long enough. DH had to work first shift Saturday and Sunday, so I had both mornings to myself...the thing is, I'm more of a night person. So I accomplished nothing, even though I had the house to myself! Well, I did manage to get showered and dressed before he got home at 2 pm...that's about it. Blah.

I did a lot of stitching on "Once Upon a Time" -- almost all of the blues in the front of her skirt are done! That feels like something, at least. Oh, and I did a color conversion for "A Time to Sing," the little piece I picked up at my LNS, and started stitching it on a piece of ribband. I'm not thrilled with the colors I used - I thought some hand-dyed floss I had in my stash would be a good idea, and maybe it wasn't. Oh well. I'll finish it up, then maybe list it on eBay.

I can't believe it, but I've already started pondering what I'll put on the big scroll frame once "Once Upon a Time" is done. (This might be VERY premature, since I still have quite a ways to go....) Right now I'm thinking of either "Feathers and Friends" or "Mermaids of the Deep Blue." But then I see something else in my stash, and I change my mind again.... Sometimes the planning is better than the stitching, you know??? I'm also plotting what small project to take with me when we travel to Iowa next month....

No comments:

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...