After writing about my next "big" project yesterday, I got the urge to go home and root about in my stash. I made the following list of "big" patterns:
- 3 Mirabilias - The Kiss (which I'm not sure how much I like anymore, it was an impulsive purchase from a clearance bin a loooong time ago), Fairy Flora, and the new Mermaids
- 2 MLIs - Celtic Summer and Feathers & Friends
- 2 TWs - Fortunate Traveler and the Storyteller
- 2 Marbek angels - the Garden Angel and the Brittany Angel (both of which I would probably stitch without their wings....I'm not a big angel person....)
- 2 Black Swan Designs - Dragon Heart and the Wisteria Fairy
- Whispered by the Wind's Woodland Offerings
- Dragon Dreams' Kingdom Sampler
- Dew Drop Designs' Autumn
- DMC's King Arthur pattern from a British magazine
Yikes. So you figure at my current speed - 1 or 2 years for a big design - that's 30 years' worth of stitching right there!! Sheesh. And today I was over at Silkweaver, looking at the Stitchers' Showcase galleries....wouldn't you know it, someone has ALREADY finished Mermaids of the Deep Blue?!?!?!? I couldn't believe it. I obviously need to stitch faster.... *sigh*
Because a girl can never have too many octagonal jewelry boxes....right? This is my July small, Homespun Elegance's "Lady Quaker...
...or you will end up frogging a whole bunch of over-one stitching. Grrr. So there is no progress pic on the cowboy piece today, because I...
This is the little mermaid pattern I started the other night - a freebie. There was no color key, so I'm using: Crescent Colors "...
Pardon the rather blurry cell phone picture.... I knew I wanted to mount this piece on a wooden plaque, but its dimensions were making i...