Friday, October 07, 2005

Wagon? What wagon? I didn't see any Wagon...

So evidently this whole "Wagon" scene isn't quite right for me. Last night DH and I went to see "Serenity" (LOVED it, BTW), and after the movie we stopped at Barnes & Noble so DH could get some special compilation of X-Men comics written by Joss Whedon. I was just browsing the magazine section....and somehow left with the lastest issues of The Cross Stitcher - some cute Christmas designs! - and Cross Stitch Collection, which had the DMC King Arthur pattern. I've seen the design around eBay, but usually in overseas auctions, and I don't bid on those. *sigh* Oh well. Plus, I really like the "Santa's Christmas Garden" pattern by Gail Bussi, and Julia Lucas' Christmas tree.....maybe the time has come for me to stitch something seasonal? I usually avoid all holiday-related stitching, unless it is ornies!

DH has to work second shift tonight, so I'll have the house to myself until 10pm. Hmmm. Shall I stitch, practice my oboe, go to the gym, or do laundry and the dishes???? (My vote is for everything except the chores!!!) *grin*

2 comments:

Schokti said...

I think the eternal question is, would the wagon be there if we weren't meant to fall off? Looking forward to some HD's - the King Arthur sounds interesting!

Carol said...

I have problems with that wagon too!!!! LOL!

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...