No matter what I do with it, it won't be the only gift they get...I just can't afford a lot, so I'm hoping a personal, handmade touch will make the Target gift card they're getting a little more special. (They registered at Target, but most of the stuff on the registry has already been purchased....)
Tuesday, June 14, 2005
Wedding Gift Pic
Here it is...

No matter what I do with it, it won't be the only gift they get...I just can't afford a lot, so I'm hoping a personal, handmade touch will make the Target gift card they're getting a little more special. (They registered at Target, but most of the stuff on the registry has already been purchased....)
No matter what I do with it, it won't be the only gift they get...I just can't afford a lot, so I'm hoping a personal, handmade touch will make the Target gift card they're getting a little more special. (They registered at Target, but most of the stuff on the registry has already been purchased....)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Craft Sale!
So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend. And we didn't do terribly! I sold $125 worth of needle...
-
So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend. And we didn't do terribly! I sold $125 worth of needle...
-
After 11 hours in the hospital Sunday night/Monday morning.....I'm no longer pregnant. It was easily the scariest night of my life, as ...
-
...and just to tease you all, I'll show you this first. hehehe Can you guess?? Yep, after almost 2 YEARS of stitching, she's done!!...
3 comments:
What a lovely little personal touch for their gift!
Wow what a lovely idea, they will love it.
hugs xxxxxx
It's abeautiful!
Post a Comment