What is your next specialty stitch?
Hmmm. Well, I hate to admit it, but I tend to avoid specialty stitches like the plague! The last one I tried turned out horribly - the knotted diamond stitch, I think? It was called for in the pattern for the Moss Creek Christmas ornament I did from the 2001 JCS ornie issue. I ended up "cheating" and substituting beads!!! Something a little simpler might be a better place for me to start...maybe a satin stitch......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Craft Sale!
So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend. And we didn't do terribly! I sold $125 worth of needle...
-
So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend. And we didn't do terribly! I sold $125 worth of needle...
-
After 11 hours in the hospital Sunday night/Monday morning.....I'm no longer pregnant. It was easily the scariest night of my life, as ...
-
So, why have I been so non-posty lately? I can finally tell you. It involves this: And this: Yep, you guessed it, I'm pregnant! The sup...
No comments:
Post a Comment