What has been your most interesting stitching related injury?
Hmmm. Stitching seems to be a pretty safe sport for me! Although there was that one time, when I 1) set my scroll frame down, 2) got up to use the bathroom, and 3) fell *into* the sofa when I came back downstairs and attempted to step over the frame and sit down. The picture of grace, I tell ya.... But there were no scars!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Craft Sale!
So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend. And we didn't do terribly! I sold $125 worth of needle...
-
So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend. And we didn't do terribly! I sold $125 worth of needle...
-
After 11 hours in the hospital Sunday night/Monday morning.....I'm no longer pregnant. It was easily the scariest night of my life, as ...
-
So, why have I been so non-posty lately? I can finally tell you. It involves this: And this: Yep, you guessed it, I'm pregnant! The sup...
No comments:
Post a Comment