Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Stitching Blogger's QOTW, 11/29/2004

Do you know it all or is there something out in the stitching world you still want to know how to do?

Oh, I know so VERY little!!!! I can make x's, do backstitching, French knots, Algerian eyelets and Smyrna crosses. I've attached beads, used blending filament & metallic flosses, and stitched both over-one and over-two on linen/evenweaves. But there is SO MUCH more out there! Just a little while ago I tried a knotted diamond stitch, and failed miserably. I've never done blackwork - although it intrigues me, and I avoid all pieces with Hardanger techniques in them like the plague. I'd love to master more specialty stitches - I have a few sampler-like pieces in my stash that I'm scared to start, although I love the designs.

No comments:

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...