Thursday, July 30, 2020

Well, THAT wasn't what I intended...

Earlier this summer, I found out that my LNS will be closing soon.  <:(   Beginning today, all patterns, kits and fabric are 25% off, and flosses are 15% off (as they get closer to closing, the discounts will get deeper).  So I wandered in...and wandered out a few dollars lighter...but with new pretties.
That is Shepherd's Bush "Spooky Spots" (it is a full kit, and I've had my eye on it for a while!), Just Nan's "Sirens of the Sea" with beads, and SamSarah's "Shining Star."  I also got floss and fabric for the SamSarah pattern.

Stitching this summer has been going in fits and spurts.  Some days I want to do nothing but stitch, other days I just feel so beaten down that stitching just isn't worth it.  Ugh.  Oh, and on my last post Maddy asked if I was on Instagram - I am now, under the handle "ewfrenchknots."  Feel free to follow me there!  But don't worry, I'm sure I'll still blog.  I like writing, and blogging just feels nice.

1 comment:

Annie said...

How lovely to be able to get some more stash and with a reduced price too!

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...