But finished, nonetheless!
This is a little Santa from an old publication, I think the designer is Need'l Love but I'm not sure. I used an over-dye for his red coat and hat, and I'm already to have hime fully finished for the Fully-Finished SAL later this month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Craft Sale!
So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend. And we didn't do terribly! I sold $125 worth of needle...
-
So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend. And we didn't do terribly! I sold $125 worth of needle...
-
After 11 hours in the hospital Sunday night/Monday morning.....I'm no longer pregnant. It was easily the scariest night of my life, as ...
-
Last night I put in the last few stitches on "Count Your Blessings," so the pattern is ready to travel on! "Count Your Blessi...

3 comments:
He is so cute! Beautiful work!
He certainly is a cutie!
What an adorable Santa you stitched!
Post a Comment