Sunday, March 17, 2019

More details about that "cookie cutter" finish

A couple people have asked about my little "cookie cutter" Santa ornament in the post below.  The metal tree isn't a true cookie cutter - it was something I found in Joann Fabrics, part of their "Maker's Holiday" line.  They had several shapes, including the tree, a little house, and a gift tag.  They have metal piece in the middle - not technically the back, since you COULD decorate in both sides.  Here's a picture of one of the others I have -

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Thank you! I'm definitely going to add this idea to my list of things to look out for. :)

Robin in Virginia said...

Thank you for sharing what it looks like! Will keep my eyes open for them down the road.

Astrids dragon said...

I did a finish on one too, but haven't posted about it yet. I thought about stitching something to put on the other side, two for one!

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...