Thursday, March 21, 2019

In Which I Might Have a Plan

After finishing up wee Avriel, I started looking at the little kits I have in my stash.  Many of them were impulsive purchases at Celebration of Needlework - small, unique things that caught my eye and tickled my fancy.  And of course, most of them haven't been touched.  :/  So I've decided that I need to change that!  Last night I pulled out the larger Shaker box that I purchased from Susan Greening Davis, and put in a few stitches.  In addition to that, in my stash I also have...
1) a wee mermaid pincushion kit by Patrick's Woods,
2) an "ort house" kit from Jackie DuPlessis,
3) a stitched band for a tiny glass jar by Sharon Verbos (The Purple Thread),
4) Olde Colonial Designs tiny perfume bottle - little stitched piece that sits in the top, and
5) a mermaid piece from the Primitive Hare that I picked up at Celebration last year.

Yes, all that could keep me busy for a while!

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

I look forward to seeing some of these treasures stitched up and shared here on your blog. I hope they bring you much pleasure as you revisit past memories. Have a good weekend!

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...