Monday, December 31, 2018

2018 Wrap-Up

Only one hour until the the year is done, so I don't think I'll be finishing anything else....leaving my total finished pieces for the year at a modest 21.  Most of them were small, the largest being Moonflower's "May You Believe." (And I never even took or shared a picture!)  I participated in the Smalls SAL for a while, but kept forgetting the check-ins after mid-year or so.  And I always SAY I'm doing the WIPocalypse SAL, and then fail miserably.  Maybe 2019 will be different?

I also had a few bouts of Finishing Frenzy, resulting in several new fully-finished creations.  I am most pleased with the "Red St. Nicklaus" tree finish, as well as the many wee boxes and ornaments!

And here is my ort jar, about to be emptied.
Now she's ready for another year of stitching, and I hope you all are, too.  I've not made any stitching plans for 2019 yet, beyond starting a new little piece tonight (Plum Street Samplers' "Cape Cod Keeps").  And as I've said before, may your year be floss-filled and frog-free!

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your ORT jar looks fabulous! Wishing you a new year filled with many smiles, much happiness and many stitches!

Bethan said...

Oh wow. What an ORT jar! Happy New Year to you, and I hope your first week has been great x

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...