Thursday, August 16, 2018

All My Little Boxes

I've shared this on Facebook, but figured it warranted a blog post as well...here are all but one of the jewelry boxes I've customized.

A close-up of the sheep box - a design from Homespun Elegance.

(I gave this one to my mom, so it isn't in the group picture.)

The one that is missing is the one my mother bought from me to give to her friend as a birthday gift.  Her friend loved it, so I'm pleased (and $40 richer...!).  They are just so much fun to play with!  I have a few more boxes, just looking for designs that are the right size/shape.  Hunting for the boxes has become a hobby in itself - I can't drive past a thrift store or yard sale without stopping to look around for one....

4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

What beautiful boxes you have created! Way to go! Have a good weekend!

Marie said...

I know I commented on these on your FB page but must tell you again how much I love your beautiful Boxes!






Beth said...

Your boxed finishes look super - very creative way to display your work.

Astrids dragon said...

Oh yes, they all look so lovely! I still haven't been able to find anything in my travels.

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...