I really had a good time participating in Stitch Maynia this year. While I didn't exactly START all the things I kitted, it feels good to have some things ready to go, and a few new WIPs in the basket! (Really, I think I enjoyed the planning and organizing as much - if not more - than the actual starting...)
1) I started and finished the Labyrinth worm.
2) I started and finished the wee Shaker box.
3) I started and finished the Pumpkin Dragon (picture to come soon!).
4) I started "Turrets and Town" (pic in post below).
5) I started the Lizzie Kate "3 Little Words" freebie. Link to pdf file on Lizzie Kate's website
6) I started Modern Folk Embroidery's "Secret Sky" pattern. I absolutely LOVE this one! I'm stitching 1 over-2 on a 36-ct. gray linen, using variegated DMC 4240 for the motifs and Crescent Colors "Manor Red" for the text.
Finally, I DID finish the "May You Believe" piece with the fairy for my daughter, I just need to photograph it. I've also re-purposed another old glass-topped jewelry box, and need to get some pictures of that as well!
Speaking of my daughter, here she is with a school project on display at the district art show. The students are given the option of submitting a piece of artwork to a company that will make things with it - coffee mugs, keychains, mousepads, things like that. Well, she submitted this heart project, and told me, "they will make quilt squares with our pictures - so you can make a quilt with my art!" Guess who now has another quilt project.... LOL