Thursday, May 17, 2018

...come inside, and meet the missus.

The Smalls SAL seems to have stalled, but here is another small finish for me!  For those who aren't familiar with 1980s movies, this little critter is from Jim Henson's "Labyrinth" - a favorite of both mine and my husband.  Recently my husband found a 3D sculpture of the little worm who appears briefly in the film, and mentioned wanting it for his desk at work.  Once again, Crafter Brain said, "we can make that!," and went out searching for patterns.  I found this on Etsy, from Fiddlesticksau.  I made a few changes - mostly I added the backstitching, to give him a little more definition - and charted his adorable greeting.  Just need to get it in a wee little frame, and it will be good to go!


1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

What a cutie you created! I like the new background look to your blog.

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...