Thursday, May 31, 2018

My Attempt at a Pumpkin.

It may be an orange apple....I'm not sure.
LOL  But it IS cute, even if it isn't perfect!

I also got an email from my mother yesterday, and she found another jewelry box for me to customize with a piece of stitching.  I'm not sure what size the box is, so I'll have to wait and see if I have something that fits or if I need to stitch something new.  Pretty soon I'm going to have to find a way to sell my finished boxes, because I certainly don't need them all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect is over rated. It's absolutely lovely.

Robin in Virginia said...

This is so cute! Well done! Enjoy your weekend!

Astrids dragon said...

OMGoodness, adorable! What pattern is this?

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...