Sunday, October 18, 2015

Seizing the Night

Well, after much finagling with my computer, I finally have internet access on this old dinosaur again!  So I can share this little finished finish.
It took a lot of hunting, but I found a plaque that was the right size at Michael's.  I also got the sparkly floral picks with the spider there, and added them for a bit of bling!  I just mounted the stitched piece on a piece of matboard covered with brown felt.  The plaque is about 5 1/2" x 5 1/2".

I've gotten quite a bit of stitching done this month, but not much photographed/ready to show.  One of the things I can't show is my finish for the Autumn Exchange that I'm participating in - and I'm pretty pleased with how that came out!

4 comments:

Thoeria said...

A lovely little finish!

Beth said...

Very cute and seasonally appropriate!

Mii Stitch said...

Great stitching & finishing! In time for fast approaching Halloween too :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Your finish looks great mounted like this.

Decision Made

After monkeying with the shells and beads some more, I decided to take them all off... ...and I think I like it best this way.  I did add...