Another quickie TUSAL update courtesy of my phone... Quite a few orts in there this time from fall projects, Labyrinth, and Dark Sorceress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Craft Sale!
So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend. And we didn't do terribly! I sold $125 worth of needle...
-
So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend. And we didn't do terribly! I sold $125 worth of needle...
-
After 11 hours in the hospital Sunday night/Monday morning.....I'm no longer pregnant. It was easily the scariest night of my life, as ...
-
...and just to tease you all, I'll show you this first. hehehe Can you guess?? Yep, after almost 2 YEARS of stitching, she's done!!...
2 comments:
Nice jar... but I had to comment to say how much I love love love the backdrop :D
Lovely Orts xx
Post a Comment