(I HAVE been stitching a bit, but the Wee Dictator above demands a lot of attention these days! Granted, I don't mind....she is so much fun.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Craft Sale!
So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend. And we didn't do terribly! I sold $125 worth of needle...
-
So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend. And we didn't do terribly! I sold $125 worth of needle...
-
After 11 hours in the hospital Sunday night/Monday morning.....I'm no longer pregnant. It was easily the scariest night of my life, as ...
-
...and just to tease you all, I'll show you this first. hehehe Can you guess?? Yep, after almost 2 YEARS of stitching, she's done!!...
4 comments:
She is adorable!
Ohhh....she's cute!!!
ohhh that look says it all !!!! enjoy her while she is soo cute ..lol love mouse xxxx
That is a fantastic picture. As in "one that needs to be framed so you can just point at it whenever she gets older and insist that YOU are being unreasonable"
Post a Comment