Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Finds

First off, I must curse thank whoever posted the link to The Floss Box. (And that is why I'm posting it here again -- so you all can curse thank ME, too.) Bunches of cute free things, plus inexpensive ornament & biscornu patterns! Woooo! I spent $2.85 yesterday, and have 4 new little designs in my stash. I really wanted one specific one, but the minimum purchase is $2.75....so twist my arm, I HAD to pick out a few more. LOL And I put down the unfinished Neighborhood RR last night just so I could start one of my new downloads....a little ghoulie-girl trick-or-treating. As DH says, "she's sweet and creepy. Perfect."

And then while poking about for a few more freebies, I found this new design on the MarNic website. It is called "Gonna Be a Bear," and the text reads:
In my next life, I'm gonna be a bear.
I get to sleep for six months.
I could deal with that.

Before you hibernate, you gorge yourself.
I could deal with that.

When you are a GIRL bear, you birth your cubs in your sleep.
Who are the size of walnuts.
When you wake up they are cute and cuddly.
I could deal with that.

When you are a MAMA bear, everyone knows you mean business.
You swat anyone who bothers you or your cubs.
If the cubs bother you, you swat them too.
I could deal with that.

If you're a bear, your mate expects you to wake up growling.
He expects you to have hairy legs and excess body fat.
I could deal with that.

Yup, gonna be a Bear.


teehee. I like that!! (but it is not free, so alas, it will not be added to my stash right now. Which is probably for the best. Grrrrrrrrr.)

1 comment:

Kathy A. said...

I'm trying to stay away from The Floss Box. Quit tempting me.
I wanna be a bear too LOL. That is a precious design.

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...