The Christmas Sprites (from an old Better Homes & Gardens publication), all ornamentified! Now I can pack up my sewing machine for a while....since we are supposed to close on the new house around the middle of November.
Monday, October 19, 2009
Quick Update
Still not much stitching going on here, but I did finish these up over the weekend....
The Christmas Sprites (from an old Better Homes & Gardens publication), all ornamentified! Now I can pack up my sewing machine for a while....since we are supposed to close on the new house around the middle of November.
The Christmas Sprites (from an old Better Homes & Gardens publication), all ornamentified! Now I can pack up my sewing machine for a while....since we are supposed to close on the new house around the middle of November.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Craft Sale!
So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend. And we didn't do terribly! I sold $125 worth of needle...
-
So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend. And we didn't do terribly! I sold $125 worth of needle...
-
After 11 hours in the hospital Sunday night/Monday morning.....I'm no longer pregnant. It was easily the scariest night of my life, as ...
-
Last night I put in the last few stitches on "Count Your Blessings," so the pattern is ready to travel on! "Count Your Blessi...
5 comments:
Stitching and sorting for you new house don't always go together. You have done a lovely job on finishing up your ornaments! Good luck with the closing.
Oh Erin...I love these! They are all so darling!
Very cute!
Ohh, they are just adorable.
Very nice finish!
Post a Comment