I think the gnomes are smiling upon me after my last little project. When DH's coworkers saw my work (which they loved, BTW), one of them remembered that she had a "big bag of embroidery stuff" left after her mother passed away last year. Yesterday DH dropped a gallon Zip-Loc bag full of floss in my stitching chair! I spent the better part of the evening turning tangled floss stuffed into Floss-Away bags into this: 38 neatly wrapped bobbins!! I don't have an immediate need for any of these colors, but hey, free stash!! Plus I can use the Floss-Away bags for my *ahem* growing collection of silks.
And now for the monthly review.
1) Work on baby gift. Yes - somewhat briefly, but yes.
2) Finish "Happiness Is" sampler. Yes!
3) Work on "Valse de Fleurs." Yes, and surprisingly, I'm having a good time with all the specialty stitches...
5) Collect ideas for sister's wedding piece. Yep, in a folder on the desk in front me as I type.
6) Delivering Fleurs (finish?). Yes, it was finished!
Plus the gnomes, of course!
1) Get back to "Labyrinth."
2) Continue with "Valse de Fleurs."
3) Work on the baby gift (finish, maybe?).
4) Enjoy some small, fun project(s) for myself!!!