1) Finish "Lilacs." Yes.
2) Work on "Labyrinth." Yes.
3) Baby project for step-sister-in-law #3 -- I already have a pattern picked out, just waiting for the baby (due any day now)! Done, but still haven't mailed...
4) Mermaids. One of the themes for March over on The Wagon BB is Mirabilia, so hopefully that will get me motivated... Briefly, but yes, Iworked on them.
5) Work on Fairy Tale Towne. Yep, one house down and a castle roof started!
That's right, folks, I managed to complete ALL of my goals!! Now let's see if I can keep it going.
1) Stitch something "springy." (Possibly Homespun Elegance's "Delivering Fleurs.")
2) Work on a baby announcement for a dear friend.
4) Fairy Tale Towne.
5) Do some de-stashing, possibly gift/trade/sell some unwanted charts and magazines.
6) Prepare for Celebration of Needlework in NH, the first weekend in May!!