Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm not sure if "swimmingly" is the right word.

But there was some progress made on MOTDB over the weekend...
(Pic is from Flickr, once again stoopid Blogger is trying to rotate it.)

Last night I started another small project, some ornaments for the nephews and nieces. I have some patterns from Better Homes & Gardens titled "Mini-Sprites" -- they are cute little country-style kids in Santa hats holding stars, trees, wreaths, and bells. And they are perfect for the family of one of DH's step-brothers, since there are 4 boy patterns and 4 girls....the family has 3 boys and one girl. (I just hope if they have any more, they are girls!! LOL)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your mermaid is so pretty! I know how frustrating those beads can be but keep at it, its well worth it in the end.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I'm sure it is frustrating...but the effect is dazzling...it is gorgeous Erin!

Brigitte said...

What a great progress picture.

Kathy A. said...

Mermaid is looking so gorgeous hon. Keep up the good work.
Love the idea of those Mini Sprites.
When you get Mermaid done, I would be happy to stitch your beads for you. I love sewing on the beads.

CindyMae said...

The Mermaid is looking fantastic!!! You are doing an amazing job!

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...