Sunday, March 08, 2009

Daylight savings - ugh.

You know, I really hate the whole "spring forward" thing. The day it happens - and for several days afterward, it seems - I always feel like I'm being rushed through the day. Blah. So today I sat and stitched in my pajamas for a good part of the day! We watched "Pirates of the Caribbean" (again), and I worked on "Labyrinth." Here is my progess:

I also ran out to JoAnn Fabrics, because last week I thought I saw some interesting stuff on clearance in their needlework department. Sure enough, I found a cute little 4" x 8" scroll frame for $1.97! I've always avoided buying this size, telling myself that 1)the dowels aren't interchangeable like they are with the larger sizes and 2)anything I'd stitch on a frame that size will probably fit in a 4" or 6" hoop. But for less than $2.00....sheesh! And I really prefer scroll frames to hoops or Q-snaps. I've already got my newest baby gift project all set on the rods and ready to go!

1 comment:

CindyMae said...

I hate the spring forward too, actually I just hate the time changes all together. I wish they would just stick with one or the other! Beautiful progress! Again, I just love those colors!!

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...