Well, it wasn't a bad year for stitching....although I didn't finish anything "big," I had a lot of small finishes and round robin squares to work on. I borrowed the slideshow idea from Carol -- but my pictures are nowhere near as nice as hers!!
1) Judith's RR square(s?). Yep, finished one and working on the second.
2) Me, Myself &I RR/SAL layout - MUST do this! Yes.
3) Mermaids.That's enough for now...even though I'm itching to start something new for myself. Must....hold out....until New Year's.... LOL No. I didn't work on the Mermaids....but at least I made it until Christmas before starting LHN's "Moon and Stars."
1) Finish Judith's RR.
2) Start the Me, Myself & I project.
3) Finish "Moon & Stars" piece.
4) Work on the Mermaids...maybe.
Because a girl can never have too many octagonal jewelry boxes....right? This is my July small, Homespun Elegance's "Lady Quaker...
...or you will end up frogging a whole bunch of over-one stitching. Grrr. So there is no progress pic on the cowboy piece today, because I...
This is the little mermaid pattern I started the other night - a freebie. There was no color key, so I'm using: Crescent Colors "...
Pardon the rather blurry cell phone picture.... I knew I wanted to mount this piece on a wooden plaque, but its dimensions were making i...