1) Catch up with the Neighborhood RR, as soon as the next piece arrives. Caught up, finished, and ready to mail.
2) Work on Just Nan's "Butterfly Lace." Yep -- although there are no pictures, I DID work on this way back at the beginning of the month when I was living in a hotel room for a week.
3) Work on the Irish Double Chain Quilt design. Worked on and finished.
Looks like it was a good month!!
1) Finish "Butterfly Lace."
2) Work steadily on CEC's "Reading Sampler."
3) Start an ornament or other small....either a Halloween or Christmas design?
4) IF - and only if! - the Reading Sampler gets finished, work on *gasp* the Mermaids.
In other news, I've joined another RR. But this one is different -- it is the "Me Myself and I Neighborhood," where we all design and stitch our own complete neighborhood! I still haven't completely decided on a theme yet. I was considering fairy tale houses, but I'd want more than just castles. I actually saw a cute little Mill Hill cottage in someone's album on the web that made me think about a "storybook cottage" theme....but again, could I really find enough of those? Hmmm. I shall have to ponder this further....