Friday, August 01, 2008

Still here!

But not for long.... I start my new job Monday! DH and I found a townhouse that is located between my new job location and his (yes, he got a job too!), but we can't move in until August 8. So Sunday night I'll be heading to a hotel for the week......ugh. But it is all going to work out, I'm confident in that. I've spent enough time packing, that for sure....

Dani's latest blog posts have been making me chuckle -- she and her mother vacationed in the Adirondacks, where DH and I spent our honeymoon. In fact, they stayed at the same bed-and-breakfast! While I can't look through my scrapbooks (they've been packed), I can browse through my Flickr gallery. And since I was there, I thought I'd share.
(Those should be clickable, if you want to see them larger.)

3 comments:

debijeanm said...

Congratulations (have I said that already) on your job, move and hotel stay. This, too, shall pass.

I can't believe how much we have in common! Stitching, of course. I am also a scrapbooker (Creative Memories - my sis is a consultant), I too would have gone into $$$ shock at a teddy bear factory and at Ben & Jerry's, I would have been the one worshipping! Thanks so much for sharing your pages with us.

Judith said...

Congrats on the job. Please let me know your new address as soon as you know it so I can send the next rr to your house.

Quiltsmiles said...

Loved your photos and I can relate with where they were taken. I call the Adirondacks home. Glad you had a great honeymoon. Jane

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...